Friday, April 4, 2008

Five Months!

I can't believe our babies are five months old today. Those months have flown by. Time flies when you're having fun and we're having a blast! Davis and Blair are such great babies and they get better every day. They are learning new things each day and growing like crazy. It is so fun to sit and watch them discover new things. They love to look at each other and hold on to one another. They both love to "talk". They make noises non-stop and I think they know when we're at church because they increase the volume. They love to smile at anyone who will talk to them and Davis loves to laugh. He has the cutest giggle and he does it quite often. Blair has recently discovered her toes and she loves to hold on to them.

I thought being a mom would be fun, but I didn't know it could be this much fun. It is such a blessing to have them. Sometimes things can get a little crazy, but it's all worth it when they smile at me. Life doesn't get any better than two cute babies and a wonderful husband.




4 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my heck I cant get enough of your babies they are so sweet! We are going to disneyland next week and we are so excited to take Lundyn. Its so fun to see how excited they get. Hope you have fun and Im ready for dinner on Wednesday.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Wow...5 months already! Time does fly! THese pics are so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my stars could they be any cuter? Britt, I bet you are a great mom. They do make you laugh I just cant wait until they are 7 years old or how about when they are 10. Now that will be fun LOL

Emily Wilde said...

Brittney! I was on Ali's page and saw your name! Your babies are soooooo cute! How fun, although I'm sure having twins was so HARD thats got to be awesome having a boy and a girl right off the bat! They are so precious, congrats!