Monday, June 16, 2008

Ivory

Last week I went to Denver to see my newest niece, Ivory. I had so much fun holding a new baby and playing with Trey. Trey absolutely loves being a big brother and is happy to help anytime. He is the cutest kid ever. He always wants to hold the baby and he must have the burp rap on his shoulder while he does it. I love the little things he says to her. "Remember me? I'm your big brother. You love me." "Don't worry, Sweetheart; it's okay." Trey and I had fun playing at the park, eating treats, and reading his new books. He practically has the new manners book and big brother book memorized. It was fun to hold the new baby, but super fun to hang out with Trey. He is growing up so fast.

While I was gone, Spence took care of the babies at home. He did a great job. I came home to a clean house and happy babies. Spence was very pleased to see that Blair would now cry when he left the room instead of when I left the room. He took the kids to work for a few hours a couple of days and everything. They had fun with their dad.


1 comment:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

That's awesome that you left your kids with Spence and all went well.
I think Paul would freak out if I did that...one of these days though it will happen!