Thursday, August 28, 2008

Teeth

This is a picture of Davis' first teeth. You'll have to look closely, but they're there. He is doing better now, but he had a really bad week last week. The poor guy had a raging fever and was cranky. He just wanted to be held and cuddled. He must have been feeling pretty rotten because he is seriously the most mellow kid I have ever seen. Usually, taking care of him is a breeze.

Blair was a trooper and super good all week so I could help Davis. She played right by me while I cuddled Davis on the couch. She must have known I needed her to be on her best behavior. She was also super good in church and happy to go to a neighbor (she usually loves only Mom or Dad) while I had Davis because Spencer was off at another ward.

We have now bought our first baby toothbrush and Davis is a great sport each morning and night as we brush his teeth. No cavities please...

He's working on his tortured look. What a mean mom I am.

3 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a trooper! Teeth are not very fun and they just keep coming. I'm sure all of that cuddling made everything better!

Raquel said...

What a cutie. That is such a great picture too!

A Erickson said...

Fun times! It is nice when they will sit and cuddle but terrible when they aren't feeling good! Love the pic of Blair modeling her new t-shirt-priceless!