Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Pictures

My dad found this shirt for Blair the other day. It was so fitting that he had to get it. She loves her binky. I know, it's not the best thing, but sometimes it comes in handy. I always swore I wouldn't let it go on so long, but it's too convenient sometimes. It is wonderful at church and when I want her to go back to sleep without waking up her brother. I really think we'll be done soon, but we'll see. She really doesn't have them very often, she just loves it when she does get one.

This summer we were at a family reunion and Blair and Davis were playing on a blanket with their cousin Alex. Alex had a binky and Blair wanted it. Blair grabbed it from Alex and stuck it in her mouth. Alex snatched it back and put it in her mouth. The fight was on. Blair crawled up on Alex and grabbed it again. This could have been a knock down drag out if we didn't intervene. It was pretty funny to watch.
This is Davis and Dad having a good time getting ready for bed. The babies love it when Spence is home at bed time because it's a whole lot more fun. They laugh and play and get all worked up right before they get put in bed. I wonder why it takes longer for them to settle down and go to sleep...
This is just a cute picture of Blair. Anytime I have the camera, she looks at me and smiles. Now if she can teach her brother and do it at the same time he does, we'll be in business.

3 comments:

Terry Family said...

Happy Birthday you old man. Just Kidding, but it is funny how much older we all seem to be getting. The babies are adorable and I am sure a handful. Hope all is well!
Love your Cousin Mandi

Unknown said...

These babies are so cute! I can't believe how old they are getting! We miss you around here, it just isn't the same.

Wayne and Jackie said...

I am just loving this T-shirt on Blair as it reminds me of the actual event. It was so cute to see them steal that binky back and forth from each other! Darling babies! I couldn't love them more!