Sunday, June 21, 2009

World's Greatest Dad!

Happy Father's Day Dad! We think you are the best dad in the whole world. We love you like crazy. We love spending time with you no matter what we're doing and we even love it when you torment us. We love hanging out in bed with you in the morning - we're the best at waking you up. We can't wait for you to get home each day and we love wrestling with you. Thanks for being so great! Now hurry home from doing your high council duties so we can celebrate Father's Day even more.
Love,
Davis and Blair


Spence and Davis getting ready to leave on the Father's and Son's Camping Trip
This little girl won't have to be embarrassed when Mom is out of town; Dad is a pro at getting her ready- he even gets the bow in just right.

Thanks for all you do for our family Spence. You are the best husband ever and a wonderful dad. I am constantly amazed at all you can accomplish and the way your mind works. I know that the kids and I are number one to you and that makes me the happiest wife on the planet. You're the best. Happy Father's Day. I love you.
Love,
Britt
Also, Happy Father's Day to the rest of our dads. We love you all and appreciate your support. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

wow I am impressed with the hair skills....my dad "trimmed" my bangs once and it took forever for them to grow out....horrible!

jodi said...

So cute- I hope he had a wonderful Father's Day! We need to get together... so let me know when you are going to be down!

Terry Family said...

Hi it is your cousin Mandi and I just wanted to let you know that we are planning a last minute mini Cook family reunion thing on the weekend of July 25th at Heise. Would you guys be available and interested? Sorry I didn't know how else to contact you. If interested please contact me by e-mail mandi_terry1@yahoo.com or phone 307-880-1609. We are still working out the details but it will be a camping, swimming, golfing, visiting, eating, etc. kind of thing. We would really love to see you guys there.
PS. If you could either let Tylon know or give me contact info. for him I would appreciate it. Thanks!