Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now!


We've been potty training Blair since Wednesday and she's doing great. We had a lot of accidents the first couple of days, but we've only had one in the last 28 hours. Last night we drove to Brigham City for a wedding reception and then went to dinner with the whole Erickson family and she didn't have any problems. She also wore her underpants to bed last night and woke up totally dry.
Thursday evening, I was ready to give up, but I'm glad I didn't. She's a pro. She still isn't always telling us when she needs to go, but we remind her often and it works for now. Davis is getting more and more interested as he watches Blair, but I need to get one kid totally done and going without a reminder before I'm willing to tackle the next.

2 comments:

A Erickson said...

YAY! What a big girl! Could she please rub off on Alex? Love the super cool pic on the potty.

Allie and Fam said...

NICE WORK!!! What a nice thing for you :>