Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'll be back soon...

I didn't wake up at 5am to go to the gym today. When I finally got up at 7:30am Spence, started laughing and asked what was wrong with me last night. What??!! He said he came home last night and I was on the couch- not just sleeping, practically passed out (No wonder my talk for Sunday didn't really progress). After that, I did a number of crazy things and didn't even move when the alarm went off today.

I may have been dead last night, but I feel great right now. We've been so busy with moving, finishing our basement, other house projects, and working that nothing else is happening. One of my clients is getting a financial statement audit and I have a never-ending list of questions to answer and schedules to produce. I've been working during naps, sometimes during playtime, and when the kids go to bed at night and sometimes it's pretty late making 5am really early.

My parents have the kids right now so they can have fun and I can catch up a some work and later we're going to the Lehi stock parade and rodeo. Thank heaven for helpful parents or I would never make it. I just made a promise to myself and let Spence know that I would not be accepting new clients for a while (aside from one I've already talked to). I have the hardest time saying "No" to new clients, but it's going to make me, my cute kids, and my fabulous husband crazy if I don't.

I've got "Update the blog" on my list of things to do soon, so get ready for post overload.

1 comment:

A Erickson said...

It's time for you to let me pay you back for having my kids for 3 days!