Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleepers


Spence and Blair are the exact same when it comes to sleeping. If you have to wake either one up in the morning, they'll moan and pull the blanket over their head. They both like to sleep in longer than me and Davis and they both often stay up later than they should. Last Sunday morning, Blair had made her way to our bed just before I got up to take a shower. While getting ready, I made a noise that made both Blair and Spence roll over and I couldn't stop laughing when they ended up in the exact same position. I love my two cute sleepyheads.

2 comments:

Christina Olson said...

What a precious picture!! It was fun seeing you at the class reunion! Our family website is www.theolsonfam.net. Take care!

Chelsea said...

That is SOOO funny! Two peas in a pod! We are missing you guys! Your house looks beautiful! Is it feeling like home?