Thursday, September 9, 2010

Joy School


Today was the first day of Joy School for the kids. There are six other kids in our neighborhood in the group. We're only doing it once a week for two hours. I've been pretty worried about the kids going, or mostly just Davis going, because I don't want them to be a distraction to all of the other kids. They are some of the youngest in the group and sometimes Davis just doesn't care what he's being told to do. He isn't grouchy about it, he just ignores the person talking to him or says "Just a sec", but then continues on doing what he was doing.

We've spent the last few days talking about rules for school and how we are supposed to behave. When I picked them up today, the mom that was teaching said they did really well and even participated. Hopefully this continues. If not, no big deal; they don't go to kindergarten for three years...

3 comments:

the Eggett's said...

wow, cute kids. Good luck with Joy School! I can't believe how grown up Blair looks with her long hair!

Dawn said...

SO FUN! I love it...good luck when it is your turn!

Emily Wilde said...

Brit it was so good seeing you the other night and getting to chat! Sorry I didn't get to say bye, I looked for you but figured you must have left after that hellacious line =) But anyways, it was so good to see you!