Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 Year Olds and a Puppy

I thought it was time to update pictures since the kids turned three. Blair loves posing these days, so she was pretty good and loved hearing how cute she was. Davis, on the other hand, was a nightmare. I don't know what the issue was, but he didn't want to have his picture taken and he cried so hard that his face was blotchy and red. I didn't have many to choose from with him and it was hard to narrow down the pictures of Blair.

When we got back from taking pictures, I thought we'd take some with the puppy. Those three make quite a difficult group, but we ended up with a few cute ones.













4 comments:

Emily Wilde said...

Their pics are so cute Britt!!! And that is the cutest puppy ever, jealous!

Emilie said...

I can't believe how cute your kids are. They seriously look like they're straight out of pottery barn kids. Little miss Blair is super photogenic. haha I love it.
And I'm so glad you found my blog! Let's be blog friends. I'm definitely adding you to my list of reads. Your family is so stinkin cute. Love ya.

C. said...

Y'all have the cutest kids EVER!! I can't believe they are three already! It has been way too long since we've seen y'all!

Morgan said...

I don't know how you did it, but they are incredibly cute.