Saturday, March 3, 2012

Headed Home

We came home from the hospital today. I'm a little nervous about taking care of three kids, but lucky for me Grandma Davis will be with us for a week. She is awesome to have around. She cooks, cleans, plays with the kids, takes care of me and the baby and does everything else that needs to be done. It's a good thing she'll be with us because Spence is pretty busy these days.

When we got home, Grandma Erickson, Miranda, and Kayla came to visit. It was pretty stormy when we were in the hospital, so they weren't able to come see Brant while we were in the hospital. I'm not sure what I was doing, but we didn't take any pictures. Hopefully Brant doesn't have to deal with what Spence calls the "third child syndrome". Spence is sure this baby won't get his picture taken near as much as Davis and Blair- we'll try to make sure that doesn't happen.






No comments: