Thursday, July 12, 2012

Four Months

Brant had his four month checkup on Monday. He weighed 15lbs 9oz (56th percentile) and he was 24.5 inches long (25th percentile). He's short and chubby- opposite from Davis and Blair.

Brant is such a good baby and we're happy to have him in our family. He lives to sit up in his Bumbo chair and watch what's going on around him. He pushes himself around with his legs when he's on his back and loves to play with toys. He had found his voice and is always cooing at us. Davis and Blair can make him smile anytime and they love to play with him.

He sleeps from 8:45pm to 6am and takes four naps a day. He eats at 6am, 10am, 1:30pm, 5pm, and 8:30pm. He also takes a bottle like a champ.

Grandpa Steve refers to Brant as B. Steve because Brant is named after him.

Brant is such a blessing to our family and I can't believe how big he is already.

I took this picture of Brant in the doctor's office while we were waiting.

1 comment:

BECKY said...

I haven't been on my blog forever and I'm glad I got on and checked yours too! He is so cute! Congrats! I might have to call you and have you tell me about your schedule. I always have my kids on a good schedule and sleeping through the night early, but I'm having a harder time with my new one. Anyway, Brant is seriously adorable!!