Monday, March 9, 2009

Animal Sounds

Today I was reading the kids a book called "Noisy Animals". On the last page I was pointing to each animal and asking what they say. They repeated the usual ones they say, but I was asking about the others because you never know when they will say a new one. When I got to the pig and asked "What does the pig say?" without hesitation Blair said, "Wee wee wee". That wasn't the answer I was looking for, but I can see how that makes sense to her. We always do "This Little Piggy" with their toes and the last one does say "Wee wee wee" all the way home.

3 comments:

A Erickson said...

It was so fun playing with them and hearing how much they know! What smart little cookies (we're not surprised). It's fun too to see Austin without his little stache...tell him congrats on the call for us!

Girl Cam said...

Thanks for all the cookies you make for the tax department. They are delicious! All of a sudden everyone LOVES coming to monday morning meetings. :) That's way funny about Blair, ha, I can totally see where she would get the wee, wee, wee.

jodi said...

That is so cute! Kids say the funniest things! I love the pics you have been taking, we really need to get together and soon!