Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blair's First Haircut

Last Sunday while we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Erickson, Blair got her first haircut. She just got the ends trimmed, but I still think it makes her look older. Blair was pretty excited to finally be sitting in Grandma's special chair because Davis gets to do it all the time. In fact, about a month ago, we were going downstairs and Blair said, "I need a haircut Mom." I was surprised because we hadn't talked about anyone getting their hair cut for a while, but then when I questioned her about it she said, "I need a haircut, Mom. Call Grandma." She knows the drill...

Here are a couple of pictures I took the next day. The other are yet to come because they're on Grandma's camera as I didn't have mine. I love the fact that she has so much hair and she isn't even two years old! Thanks for the haircut Grandma, we love it.


No comments: