Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome Home Dad!

Busy season has come to an end! We are all thrilled. Spence can finally come home at a reasonable hour and we have so many fun things planned. We all missed hanging out with him the last few months, but we appreciate how hard he works for our family. Now I won't have to tell the kids that it's not their dad coming home when they hear the neighbor's garage door open and run to the door yelling "DAD!" Thanks for all you do Spence. Here's to "vacation season".

4 comments:

Jake said...

YAY! I was just thinking today about how hard it would be if I were the wife of a CPA. :) You guys are troopers!

Emily Rose said...

Glad Spence is home. Isn't it great being married to a hardworker? I must say, I love it, as I know you do. It's easy to be proud of a man who works so hard to support his family.

erin said...

Wow, what a relief!! Maybe after the snow melts we should take a camping trip. Eh??

Allie and Fam said...

We're glad busy season is over too! Now we'll be able to all get together more.