Saturday, October 15, 2011

4th Birthday Party































Because we'll be in Uruguay on the kids birthday, we decided to have a little party with our family before we went. The weather has been so nice this fall that we ended up having most of the party outside. We got pizza and let the kids play. Because I have so much to do to get ready for our trip, I didn't want to worry about doing cakes for the kids, so we ordered them from the grocery store. It was awesome. The kids were thrilled and I didn't have to do anything. I don't know if I'll be motivated to make them fancy cakes again...



We gave the kids ski clothes so we can teach them to ski this winter. They didn't really seem that excited about them, but they'll have fun skiing. The next favorite gifts were the Leap Pads that Grandpa and Grandma Davis gave them. They kids couldn't have been more excited.

No comments: