Monday, March 10, 2008

Great Week

We had such a great week last week. Busy season is underway and Spence has been working a lot so the babies and I went to stay with my parents for a few days. I'm fine to take care of the kids by myself, but I'm still adjusting to being a stay at home mom, so I go crazy without someone here to talk to all day and all night. When we were at my parents my sister-in-law Emily and my nephew Trey were also there for a visit. We had so much fun hanging out with them and catching up. Denver is too far away - too bad we know they'll never liver closer. It was so much fun to watch Trey with the babies. He absolutely loves the babies and he thinks it's pretty cool that there are two. He was great help turning on the music on their toys and letting me know when they were crying. He would tell me "I want to take care of that one." This meant, please help me hold that baby. It was pretty cute. Even though the pictures here have more of Trey and Davis he favored Blair for sure. He wanted to hold her more and if they were playing by eachother, Trey would always talk to Blair.

It was also Trey's birthday on Tuesday. I can't believe he's three years old. He is such a fun little boy.

In addition to our fun time with the fam, we went to the doctor - always a fun time. I love to see how they've grown. Blair is 13lbs 4oz and 24 1/4 inches. Davis is 13lbs 11oz and 25 1/4 inches. When we were talking to the doctor she asked if they could roll over and I said they couldn't. She had Blair and put her on her stomach and she immediately roller over. I thought this may have been a fluke, but she did it again right after that. I think she may have just not liked the fact that I said she couldn't. Who knows. Everything else went great at the doctor. Davis didn't roll over there, but he did do it on Saturday when we were playing. It's funny how something so small can make a mom so proud. Also on Saturday Blair learned how to make the music start on her vibrating chair. They are so much fun to play with.


What a good little helper.

Davis and Trey watching cartoons in the morning.


















No comments: