Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged...About Spence


I was tagged to write about Spence. Here it is...

What is his name? Spencer Ted Erickson
How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? Almost 2 years, but not seriously until the last few months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? I would say we eat about the same amount except when it comes to treats. Spence can down the sweets. Before he's realized what he's doing, he's eaten the treats I bought him for a whole week in just a couple of hours.
Who said "I Love You" first? Spencer, but if you ask me, it took him forever!
Who is smarter? Spence takes the cake on that one. A prime example: the CPA exam. I studied and studied to get ready for each test while Spence studied the things he had to help me with. On top of that, he did better on the tests. It can be frustrating sometimes, but I'm glad I married a "smarty pants".
Who's temper is worse? Mine for sure. Being married to Spence has helped me chill out (I know it's hard to believe for some of you), but he is never mad and he doesn't even get slightly irritated when I do have a moment.
Who does the laundry? Me. I am so picky about what gets washed together and at what temperature and what does and does not dry. I prefer he doesn't help here. Also, I am obsessed with ironed clothes and I personally think I do a great job, so I like him to just leave me to it. He is, however, a great folder and I really appreciate that he always helps out without asking.
Who does the dishes? We usually just both do them together.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? We both do. Whoever has a minute gets it done. Sometimes this is bad when we both think the other person paid the HOA and neither of us did. This isn't that big of a deal though because most of our bills come out automatically or we do them online. We are a little funny though and Spence does our family financial statements each month. We can't help but do the accounting for everything.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but sometimes Spence does.
Who drives when you are together? He always drives
Who is more stubborn? Probably me
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine , but we try to see everyone pretty often.
Who proposed? Spence. We were talking and he just said "So will you marry me?" and that was that. At the time, I didn't know if that was the real proposal so I didn't know what to say for a minute.
Where did you get married? Mount Timpanogos Temple
Who has more friends? We're pretty much even since we've sort of adopted each other's friends.
Who has more siblings? Spence - he has three brothers and three sisters and I only have three brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I really think we pretty much decide things together.

I have to say Spence is the best husband I could ever ask for and a fanatstic dad. I love you Honey.

I tag Toni, Mandy, and Ashley.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Cute post. It's fun to learn more about you and your hubby! I love how he proposed!:)

jodi said...

SO fun to read more about you guys! I promise I will be better about posting- we need to get together and do lunch again!