Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictures

Last week my mom and I were at the mall and when we walked by Kiddie Kandids, the girl said she'd take the babies picture and give me a free 8x10. I looked at the kids and for some strange reason, they hadn't spit up all over themselves yet, so I agreed. They weren't really in clothes I would have their pictures taken in, but what the heck, it was free. Of course once the pictures were done I thought they were cute so I had to buy more. What a good sales trick on their part! The black picture below is one they did there and the one below that is just another one we had done for Spence the same week.


2 comments:

Raquel said...

Those are so cute, and getting so big! I love that age!

erin said...

Britt those turned out so cute!! I think the hoodies are adorable.