Monday, March 10, 2008

I Love Daylight Savings Time

Last night was fantastic. Yesterday I put the babies to bed at the normal time - an hour earlier than it was Saturday - and they didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. They usually wake up at 6:30, but their little bodies hadn't adjusted yet. This was great because they slept an hour longer last night and were happy longer this morning. I love waking up to my babies making happy noises in the room next to me and it's even better at 7:30. I wish they would never figure out the time change.

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Wow they are getting so big! I love the diaper on their heads picture! SO funny! I still can't belive you have TWINS!

The Fisher's said...

I can't believe you had twins, that is so fun! They are adorable-It looks like you are doing well, I'm so happy for you!

A Erickson said...

I'm glad someone is enjoying the time change! Sam seems to think that daylight savings just means she should stay up an hour longer! Eek!

Ali said...

Britt your babies are so cute! It makes me want to have a second baby at home.

Dave and Toni said...

Cute kids. I cannot believe how big they are getting. They grow up so fast. Love your blog.