Monday, March 10, 2008

Unwrapped

Since the babies were born they have liked to be swaddled when they sleep. Each time they went down for a nap or to bed at night they were wrapped up. They have grown out of blankets and we have gotten bigger ones to wrap them, but they have finally come to the point where they don't like it anymore. Saturday night was the first night without being wrapped up and I was a super nervous. Since we are used to the babies sleeping 10.5 hours each night, the thought of them waking up makes me a little apprehensive. It turns out that I had nothing to worry about. They woke up once but by the time I got from my room to theirs (right next door), they had already settled and gone back to sleep. I am super glad they are over being wrapped up because I wouldn't like to think of wrapping them up for naps when we go to Lake Mead in a few weeks.



2 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

I am just amazed they are so big already... time is going by too fast! I'm glad that you're having fun!

Emily Rose said...

No more baby burritos?! Well, they were darn cute wrapped tight but I am glad they grew out of it, I know you were looking forward to burrito free naps/bedtime. I guess it would be wierd if they were 16 and still getting wrapped up : ) You're a great mom, I was so impressed by you when I was in Utah.